Promote bone growth with natural, bone morphogenic proteins.
The Bowline Demineralized Bone Matrix (DBM) contains natural bone morphogenic proteins (BMPs), including BMP-2 and BMP-7, which stimulate the production of new bone. Formats, including DBM Putty and Crunch Putty, double as a scaffold for new bone growth. Bowline DBM is intended for use as filler for bony defects, and is commonly used in trauma and orthopedic procedures including total joint revision/reconstruction, spinal fusion, and treatment of cysts and extremity injuries.
Advantages of Bowline DBM
- • KEY BENEFITS
- • 100% bone formulation with no synthetic carriers
- • Format options include DBM Putty and Crunch Putty
- • Easy-to-use formulation resists dilution with irrigation
- • Osteoinductive potential
- • Storage at room temperature