Artacent® Wound is the only wound-specific amniotic patch that can be applied with either side facing the wound. Amniotic tissues are safe, natural biologic barriers, with native membranes supplying a wide array of growth factors. The unique design of Artacent Wound allows for easy manipulation and repositioning, making it a flexible, dependable option for a variety of wound covering applications.
Wound covering for patients with these types of chronic wounds
- • Diabetic Ulcers
- • Pressure Ulcers
- • Venous Stasis Ulcers
- • Burns
Key benefits of Artacent Wound
- • Dual layering and ability to place either side facing the wound.
- • Stores dry at room temperature instead of cryopreservation.
- • Readily adheres to wound surface and stays put when placed.
- • Repositionable design reverts to original shape when placed in saline.
Key Benefits of Amniotic Tissues
- • Shown to stimulate healing and to reduce scar tissue and inflammation.
- • Essential, native growth factors not removed by minimal processing.
- • Used clinically for over 100 years with more than 100 publications to date.¹
1 Fairbairn et al, The clinical applications of human amnion in plastic surgery. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2014. Jan 31. pii:S1748-6815(14)00037-0.